Sunday Selfies: #175
Kitties Blue are rebelling. (Pray for us that Santa Claws doesn’t find out!) We have collectively put down our paws and refused to host the blog hop. Week after week and year after year, one of us is here (with the exception of a few guest hosts). We told the mom if she couldn’t find a guest host for today’s post, she’d just have to do this herself.
So guess what? She accepted our challenge but said she was going to invite a guest to join her. So there is the
twofur twofer we hinted at yesterday.
Instead of cats today, we present two cat moms. You probably recognize our mom on the left. And we suspect most of you recognize the lady on the right as well. That is Teddy and Angel Sammy’s mom, Pam, from Two Spoiled Cats. On Thursday the two moms and two dads traveled about two hours each and met for lunch. According to Mom, the food was terrific, but the camaraderie and conversation was even better.
All Kitties Blue, except the non-stop play team of Cooper Murphy and Sawyer, are looking forward to an easy Sunday. We hope that is among your plans as well…of course, after you snap and post your selfie.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thanks for hopping.
Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer