Sunday Selfies: Week #223
I discovered yesterday on Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty‘s blog that today is National Princess Day. I didn’t even know such a thing existed. As I am the Princess among the Kitties Blue, it seemed appropriate I should do today’s selfie. That doesn’t mean I was overly excited about doing it. When Mom stuck her iPhone in my face and told me to do the selfie, I decided to give her a little razz to show I didn’t appreciate being bothered.
As I am not wearing a tiara and do not have a scepter, some of you may be doubting my Princess status. I believe this photo, which most of you have seen, proves my claim. It is unnecessary for a princess to always be decked out in jewels. After all, I’d been enjoying a nice, afternoon snooze when I was forced to snap my selfie.
Anyhoo…I am praying that my boyfriend, Cat Scout Charles, will stop by to see me and like this new photo.
Now, here are those hopping tips Mom likes us to post each week.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Purrs and paw-pats, Princess Lisbeth (with kisses for Charles)