Sunday Selfies: Week #242
I tried to convince Cooper Murphy to remove himself from my blanket, which was a gift from Allie, as well as my side before I snapped my selfie. As you can see, I was not successful. And that’s the explanation for my expression. I’ve got absolutely nothing else to say today, which in itself is probably a first for me.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us. If you are new to our hop, WELCOME!
Purrs and paw-pats, Mau with kisses and love to my gorgeous wife Allie
Yesterday’s Paw Guessing Game
So our art for Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop is the paw of one of the Kitties Blue. I said I would have a surprise for the human and anipal who correctly guessed to which cat the paw belongs. Well, we only had a pawful of visitors yesterday, and no one guessed correctly. If you want to pop back to yesterday’s post, the link is at the bottom of this post. If no one figures out who belongs to that paw, I’ll have a random drawing for a prize. We’ll let you know the winner tomorrow.