Sunday Selfies Blog Hop: Week #216
I am a pest! You only need to ask Mom or Dad Tom. They will attest to this. As I do most days, I spent Caturday sitting right in Mom’s face whining and nudging and walking on the computer. I know I should have used a bit of restraint, as she was trying to do a bit of visiting on our behalf. I can be relentless, however, when I set my mind to it.
Yesterday that got me into trouble. Since I wouldn’t go away, I was forced into taking selfie after selfie after selfie until I finally got a decent, though out-of-focus, one. I am certain the less than satisfactory ones will eventually show up as Caturday Art.
So that is how I came to be your host today.
I have the sad responsibility of wishing farewell to another friend. The handsome ginger, Rusty, from Jan’s Funny Farm received his wings on Wednesday. If you have not visited to leave your condolences, please click on the link above.
Rest in Peace Rusty
Now it’s time to share your selfie and hop with us. Here are those hopping tips that we post each week.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Purrs and paw-pats, Misty May
p.s. After last Sunday’s fiasco with our post, we were hoping all our problems were in the past. We have noticed, however, that on many of your blogs, where we used to comment without a problem, our comments are not showing up. We suspect they are going to spam. This may be because we have added an SSL certificate to the site.