Sunday Selfies: Week #193
Who the heck is this with our mom? We knew there was something wrong when we found out a guest “cat” would be hosting today. But we, at least, expected a real cat. With all the cute cats attending the BlogPaws Conference: Kylo Ren, Dori, Candy, Summer, Coco, Chanel, Samson, Cupcake, etc., why would she pick this dorky guy to join her in a selfie? Wait…we know; a real cat would be way cuter than she is.
That’s not the reason. Really? Okay, what’s the scoop?
This guy promotes Meowijuana®. Your kidding…right? We love that stuff. Okay then, if we have to have this big ole fake, nip joint-smoking cat on our blog, there better be some Meowijuana® in our swag. If there is, you can bet we aren’t letting any of that find it’s way into a giveaway; though, we might be persuaded to share some with Chris’ kitty, Tinsley. After all, she always brings us nip and treats.
We kitties are hoping y’all did a better job on your selfies than our mom did on this one. We heard some others of you are going to have a guest selfie as well. Seems as if we are going to be in for an interesting hop this week.
If you are new to hopping or just need a refresher course to enter our hop, here are some pointers.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thank you for joining us.
Purrs & paw-pats, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer