Sunday Selfies: Week #192
I cannot believe I have not done a selfie since March 3. I have changed a lot in those five-plus weeks. I’m still a crazy kitten at heart, but I no longer look like a grumpy old man. Mom recently learned that Manx cats do not mature until they reach the age of four-and-a-half to five years old. Mom and Dad do not know if they have enough energy in their advanced years to keep up with me. MOL! You can bet I’ll continue to test them.
Anyhoo, here is my selfie.
Mom asked me if it would be okay if I shared my post. I said, “of course.” After all, Mom is one of the people who feeds me.
Another Sad Good-Bye
Today, we are remembering a kitty you may not know. Foxy was a Cat Scout and friend of Mau and Cooper Murphy. She also spent time living with Lisbeth’s boyfriend, Charles’, family when she was unable to live with her dad. They all loved her very much.
Foxy was a beautiful tortie girl and received her wings yesterday at just 12 years old.
Foxy had a blog, but she didn’t post very often. You can find it at FoxysLife.wordpress.com. If you’d like to visit her blog and leave condolences for Dad Ed, that would be great. If you would rather leave condolences here, we will make certain to forward them to Dad Ed, and Charles’ mom, Inge.
If you are new to hopping or just need a refresher course to enter our hop, here are some pointers.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thank you for joining us.
Purrs and paw-pats, Sawyer