Sunday Selfies: Week #195
I jumped at the opportunity to do a selfie when Mom asked me. I was on the kitchen island with my paws on her chest, so it seemed like a good time to do one. You’ve probably guessed the only reason I wanted to do this…for my boyfriend, Charles. He doesn’t always get to stop by, so I am going to have Mom send an e-mail to his mom.
If you joined us last Sunday with a selfie or a comment and haven’t returned since, you don’t know how our comment-a-thon turned out. For Allie’s sixteenth birthday, Mom gave $1 for each comment on both our blog and Allie’s (Friends Furever). The donation amounted to $105 and went to the organization Allie selected. Mau asked me to say, “thank you,” to everyone who did join us on Allie’s birthday.
I am a kitty of few words, so I’m just going to add that it is your turn to snap a selfie and hop with us. Mom has a bunch of tips for joining our hop, and she is making me post those. Just ignore them if you are a regular hopper.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Purrs and paw-pats, Lisbeth (with love and kisses to Charles)