Friendly Fill-Ins is a weekly blog hop hosted by Ellen* (15 And Meowing) and Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs). You can find the sentences to be completed each Thursday on their blogs. On Friday, after completing the sentences, we join the blog hop at Four-Legged Furballs. You can do the same by clicking on the badge at the left.
I had to ask for help this week to complete the Fill-Ins. And so Sawyer is back again today. We both used teal italics for our portion of the sentences.
1. Sawyer: I get to have treats every
week day at 11 a.m. in my CatAmazing treat box. And I always let Mom and Dad know when it is 11 a.m.
2. Sawyer: So far, 2019 is off to a rocky start for me.
3. I will never tire of living with and loving cats.
4. Can you believe that this is our 1,819th post?
* Ellen is not participating in the blog hop this week, She and Cat Dad David had to help one of their kitties, Tallulah, get her wings, so she is a taking a little break. Please click on the 15AndMeowing link in the first paragraph to leave your condolences. We will honor and remember Tallulah on our Sunday Selfies blog hop.
Sawyer also is joining the Feline Friday blog hop at Comedy Plus. Click on the badge below to hop there.