Sunday Selfies: Week #285
Last week Misty mMay presented you a selfie she took while lounging in Dad Tom’s lap. I figured if it was good enough for her, it is good enough for me.
Of course, I did a much better job than she did. Don’t you agree?
Dad Tom is our go-to for snuggly comfort. If our dad is sitting, one or both of us are in his lap. This isn’t to say we don’t like Mom; Dad just has a better lap! If you have any doubt of my truthfulness or sincerity, join me again this coming Wordless Wednesday.
As it goes every week, I’ve showed you mine and now it’s your turn. We always enjoy seeing your selfie and/or what you are doing or not doing to enjoy an easy Sunday.
Mom has been letting us slack off lately on posting her hopping tips, so she is making me do it today. Please accept my apology.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for joining us, whether you are a regular hopper, an occasional participant or a newbie. We appreciate each and every one of you.
Purrs and paw-pats, Mau (with oodles of smooches and love for Allie)