Sunday Selfies: Week #204
Dad tried to get me to play with the snakey wand toy, but I wasn’t interested. Being a wise @$$, he dropped it over my head. Then he laughed and made fun of me, as I just sat there with it on my head. If I didn’t feel like playing, I wasn’t going to expend the energy to remove the silly thing from my head.
Mom tried to fancy up the photo by adding the mirrored border using Ribbit.com. I think it looks sort of cool. I sure hope Allie likes it; even though, it’s not the best photo of me.
Unusually, I am a cat of few words today, so let’s get on with the hopping.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Mom, all my fursibs and I thank all of those who continue to support our Sunday Selfies blog hop and welcome any newbies to the hop.
Purrs and paw-pats, Mau (with love and smoochies to my wife Allie)
p.s. For the first time ever, we are posting the hop a couple of hours early, as Mom is super tired and doesn’t want to stay up until midnight. Hope this isn’t a problem for anyone!