Sunday Selfies: Week #260
I had a bit of help from Mom with my selfie. Hope y’all don’t mind. And I hope my lovely Allie is sitting down when she sees this. She has a tendency to faint.
This was taken in the new bedroom. At the time, I was sharing the bed with Misty May, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy. As usual, not much room for the humans.
It’s supposed to be really hot and humid today, so I will be taking it easy. Before you settle in for your easy, please join me on the blog hop.
If you are new to our weekly hop, welcome. Here are some tips for hopping that might help you.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Everybody have a great day.
Purrs and paw-pats, Mau