Sunday Selfies: Week #207
I actually was going to do a selfie today for my lovely wife Allie. Unfortunately, Astrid had other plans. She likes me and was hoping I’d give her some attention.
Of course, she ended up upstaging me. With her big mug front and center, I was in no mood to try again for a selfie. If you look closely, you will see a mini-photobomber behind me and above my ear. He’s clueless and had no idea I was trying to take my selfie.
I am hoping that those of you joining us did a much better job than I did at capturing your adorableness. You do realize that each Sunday we post the cutest animals on the internet. You definitely don’t want to miss out on that. If you need a few tips for hopping with us, here are some tips our mom put together.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
On Friday another friend gained her wings. Lucy sustained an herniated disc and had to be helped to the Bridge.
Lucy lived with the kitties, sugar gliders and humans at Kitty Cat Chronicles. She joined the household about two-and-a-half years ago after living with Mom Emily’s parents (and Emily when she was younger). Lucy was 18 years old and loved life, especially traveling with the family’s adventure cats.
Rest in Peace, Lucy. You will always be loved and will be missed.
Purrs and paw-pats, Mau and all the Kitties Blue