Sunday Selfies: Week #234
Mau has a special selfie to share with you today in honor of Kitten Bowl VI. It is this year’s official trading card for the Pouncy Panthers Team.
Mau is joining his wife Allie on the Pouncy Panthers Team. He thinks since he is a tuxie, he is half panther, and this is the purrfect team for him.
If you’d like to get your very own Kitten Bowl trading card, click on this link: Cat-lete Card Creator. Your kitty can participate on one of four teams: Last Hope Lions, Little Longtails, North Shore Bengals or Pouncy Panthers.
Kitten Bowl VI will be broadcast on the Hallmark Channel at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. The first ever Cat Bowl airs at 4 p.m.
It’s now time to show off your selfie, whether you decide to do it as a Cat-lete or in some other way. After all we know some of you who join us are not cats. If you are unclear who can enter or how to do it, here are a few tips.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us.