Sunday Selfies: Week #246
Something totally out of the ordinary happened yesterday: I volunteered to take the selfie. I didn’t do it to save my fursibs or to relieve Mom from her usual nagging. I did it because tomorrow is a very special day. And I cannot think of a better way to celebrate that special day than to make it a two-day celebration.
Happy one-day early Birthday, Allie! You are not only my wife but also the love of my life. I’ll wait until tomorrow for the cake, champagne and flowers, but I wanted you to have and unexpected surprise today as well.
I sure hope lots and lots of friends will join the hop today and say, “Happy Birthday,” to the most beautiful kitty in the world, either here or at Friends Furever.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us. If you are new to our hop, WELCOME!
Purrs and paw-pats, Mau (with love and smooches for my beloved, Allie)