Sunday Selfies: Week #202
Today we are joining Summer, Boodie and Binga at the Cat World Domination Day party. Established by their angel sisfur, Sparkle, to be celebrated on her birthday, this special day is observed each year on June 24. If you click on the badge above, you’ll land at Sparklecat.com, where you can enter a giveaway for swag from both the BlogPaws and CWA conferences. When you’ve done that, pop right back here to join our Sunday Selfies blog hop.
Today Mau included Dad Tom in his selfie. He wanted to make certain everyone knew that he is top cat around here, today and everyday. (Some of the rest of us just might argue that!) Dad Tom serves as Mau’s personal cat recliner. He selected the billboard, as to his mind, it is a purrfect way to display his dominance to the world.
We all know that cats are in charge at all times and totally dominate their humans everyday, but we do enjoy having a special day to celebrate it. Thanks Sparkle!
Holy c@rp, here’s the
stupid instructions essential information about hopping that Mom makes us post. We all say, “Blow it off.” Snap your selfie, link it up, and if you have time, leave us a comment. Then go grab a nap and have an easy Sunday.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
We’d like to thank all of those who continue to support our Sunday Selfies blog hop and welcome any newbies to the hop.
Purrs and paw-pats, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer