Sunday Selfies: Week #213
I was hanging out with Mom yesterday, giving her lots of attention and asking for love. She had no problem giving me what I wanted, but she said I had to do one little thing for all of you…take a selfie. I snapped about ten photos with her cell phone. I definitely do not have the photographic talents our dad has, but I managed to get one decent selfie, albeit without my ears tips.
I had Mom help me find a nice frame with some hearts so I could turn it into a card for my boyfriend Charles. I sure hope he, as well as all of you, like it.
Now it is your turn to share your selfie with us and all your friends. There’s nothing more fun than being a Sunday Selfie hop-along. Here’s those hopping tips Mom always wants us to share with anyone who might me a new hopper.
Now it’s time to share your selfie and hop with us. Here are those hopping tips that we post each week.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Purrs and paw-pats, Lisbeth (with all my love 💝 and kisses 💋 to Charles)