Sunday Selfies: Week #267
I have no idea what all the fuss is about with regard to that huge, ginger cat who lives with us. I’ll admit he has a cute face, but so do I. If you ask me, tuxie cats are the most handsomest of all cats. When you see my selfie, I am certain you will agree.
You’ll have to admit it. I am total purrfection! I already had my mom warn Allie‘s mom to make certain Allie is sitting in her lap when she sees this. She has a tendency to get light headed and even faint when she sees my handsome face. Okay, she is slightly prejudiced, but you must agree that she has pretty darn good taste.
Well…enough bragging. I really am not quite this self-centered, but I know a good looking cat when I see one.
I am looking forward to seeing your selfies, as I know they all will be purrfect as well.
Here’s those hopping tips you are sick to death of seeing. Blame our mom. I wouldn’t post them if she didn’t make me.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for joining us and supporting our blog hop. If this is your first time here, welcome. My furblings and I hope you return often.
Purrs and paw-pats, Mau (with smooches for Allie)