Sunday Selfies: Week #171
I agreed to do the selfie this week. I, however, did not agree to come out from under the counter or look at the camera. Regardless, I am pure tortie purrfection. Did y’all see that Menagerie Mom at Four-Legged Furballs is going to do a series, Ten Days of Torties? Astrid and I are majorly excited about this. I have my paws crossed that she’ll dedicate at least one day to dilute torties like me. Knowing his predilection for kitties of the tortie persuasion, we bet Bear (Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat) will be hanging out on their blog for the next ten days.
Now that I have showed you “mine,” it is time for you to show me your selfie. I did a bit of a festive thing for Thanksgiving, but that’s not essential. If you’re new to hopping, here are a few tips for joining our hop.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
With purrs and paw-pats, Calista Jo