Sunday Selfies: Week #266
When I asked for a volunteer to be your host today, anyone standing in the way would have been trampled as all the gang, but one, exited the room. Unfortunately the one kitty remaining was not interested in taking a selfie. She remained only because she knew she would have all my attention.
I attempted to cajole her into sitting quietly and taking a selfie, but she was having none of it. She only wanted to mark the iPad with her cheeks and make a batch of biscuits in my lap.
I finally got her to snap her selfie. Before I could even check it, she took off, leaving me with this blurry, half of a selfie to post.
As the old saying goes, “Beggers can’t be choosers!” It does appear, however, that we can be losers. And it this case, we lost half of Astrid’s face.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for joining us and supporting our blog hop. If this is your first time here, welcome. Kitties Blue and I hope you return often.