Sunday Selfies: Week #264
I had absolutely no idea Ginger Cat Appreciation Day existed until my friend and fellow ginger, Teddy (Two Spoiled Cats), let me know a couple of days ago. I think it’s terrific that we have our very own day. Everyone knows, however, that ginger cats are appreciated every day, as we are special. Okay, all cats are special, but you’ll have to admit ginger cats are amazingly adorable.
I’ll stop babbling now, as I know you came to see not listen to me.
I am sorry my eyes are so dark. I unfortunately didn’t have them fully open when I snapped this.
We have lots of ginger friends who join our hop every week and a few that have their wings. I am not going to list them for fear of forgetting one or more. But Kitties Blue and I do wish each and every ginger cat a day filled with love and cuddles and extra treats.
Time to Hop
We hope all our ginger friends will hop with us, but you don’t need to be a ginger to hop or even a cat. Here’s those hopping tips Mom likes us to include.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for joining us and supporting our blog hop. If this is your first time here, welcome. Kitties Blue and I hope you return often.
Sparks & a Remembrance
On Mondays we like to post an inspirational or motivational quote to help you start your week on a note of positivity. We will be doing that tomorrow, but we also will take the opportunity to remember a friend who got his wings recently. Caster from Kitty Cat Chronicles, who had been suffering from an unidentifiable illness for several months, passed away about ten days ago. Normally we remember kitty friends on Sunday, but this being a special day for gingers, we did not want our remembrance of Caster to be over-shadowed.
If you were unaware of Caster’s passing, please visit Kitty Cat Chronicles and leave your condolences.
Purrs and paw-pats, Cooper Murphy