Sunday Selfies: Week #210
Welcome to the fourth anniversary edition of our Sunday Selfies blog hop. Did those four years fly by as quickly for you as they did for us? Our very first Sunday Selfies hop was on Astrid and Lisbeth’s birthday on August 17, 2014. Lisbeth had the honor of hosting that first hop. We had a total of seven participants, including ourselves. The most participants we’ve ever had is 67. To see that very first hop post, click here.
I agreed to accept the honor of hosting this anniversary hop with one stipulation: I did not have to show that most of my body has been defloofed. I would not let Mom or Dad work at removing some snarls I had, so I lost all my furs, except those on my legs, tail and head. Mom says I feel and look like velvet. If I get brave enough, I may show you my “nekked” look in a future post. But for today, this is all you get. I am sorry it isn’t all that great of a photo.
On behalf of Mom and all the Kitties Blue, I’d like to thank everyone who has hopped with us during the past four years, especially those who have returned week after week. We appreciate your support and friendship. We all hope you will continue to hop with us as we enter year five.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
To everyone who joins us today, thank you from me and the entire Kitties Blue crew.
Purrs and paw-pats, Giulietta