Sunday Selfies: Week #257
Prior to sharing two selfies of myself, I have two confessions to make.
- Dad Tom helped me with my selfies.
- In spite of what you see in my selfies, I am a hit-and-miss eater. I usually eat better for Dad than I do Mom. He claims it’s all in the presentation, and he does that better. Honestly, it all looks the same to me—a white bowl with a blob of some flavor of Fancy Feast laced with chicken- and/or grape-flavored medicine. If that sounds nommy to you, your taste buds must be wacky. To be honest, it all comes down to whether or not I am hungry. If I am, I’ll eat the stuff, and if I am not…well, I think you get the idea.
Anyhoo, here are my selfies.
What do you think? I am hoping a certain young lady cat won’t be grossed out by my messy face. Maybe I can get her to help me clean up a bit.
Mom hinted in yesterday’s post that things haven’t been great for me recently. In our Thankful Thursday post, she reported that I had recovered well from my previous seizure and heat stroke and was five days seizure free. Unfortunately, I didn’t stay that way. I had a seizure on Thursday afternoon.
Mom and Dad heard a commotion on the upper deck and jumped up to investigate just as I came flying down the catio stairs. Dad grabbed me when I was halfway through the spindles about two feet from the bottom.
Luckily, it was not a gran mal so heat stroke was not a concern. And it did stop spontaneously after Mom and I were both covered in gobs of slobber. Whew…that was a close one! I did, however, cut my nose. Just adds to my tough guy image.
Everyone has been so kind and supportive, and I really appreciate each and everyone of you. I am a bit embarrassed to ask for continued purrs, prayers and POTP, but if you have a little to spare, I could certainly us them. Thank you!
Time to Hop
We were happy to see that Linky Tools started working last week and only a couple of photos were missing. All of us Kitties Blue have our paws crossed that this week the hop will be working at 100 percent efficiency. But before you jump on board, here are those tips Mom likes to post for any newbies.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
If you are joining us for the first time, welcome! We are delighted to meet you and hope you will return often. And for all our longtime friends and purrticipants: We love you!
Purrs and paw-pats, Sawyer