Friendly Fill-Ins: Week #113
Both Kitties Blue and I are completing the Fill-Ins this week. Usually they prefer not to be bothered, but they volunteered to help this week. I’m suspecting they are expecting some sort of special treat. We do have an item to review that I haven’t given them yet. If everyone behaves themselves today, I will consider it.
Both the kitties and I have used teal italics for our completions.
1. As a child, I feared the dark hallway from the living room to my bedroom and would run down it as fast as I could. And I always have been frightened by fire. I won’t even light a match.
2. Friday the 13th is the date in August, 1965, when my mom died at age 45. She was a very superstitious Irish Catholic, so it wasn’t a surprise that she passed on that date.
3. I think tenacity is my best quality. Second would be my eyebrows!
4. You can’t go wrong with loving and caring for cats. Dad Tom has added, except for the blood.
Kitties Blue Completions:
1. Astrid: As a
child kitten, I feared that my brother, Bobby, and I would not be discovered on the roof where we were found.
2. Kitties Blue: Friday the 13th is today, but that doesn’t mean anything to us. Just another day of napping, playing, watching the birds and squirrels and begging for treats.
3. Cooper Murphy: I think my ginger furs and being a friend to my little brother, Sawyer, and my big brother, Mau,
is are my best qualit yies.
4. Misty May: You can’t go wrong with taking over Mom’s pillow and sleeping on her head.
Friday Fill-Ins is a blog hop hosted by Ellen (15 And Meowing) and Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs). They each select two sentences to be completed and post them on their blogs on Thursday. The hop is at Four-Legged Furballs on Friday. To go their now, click on the badge below.
We are also joining Feline Friday at Comedy-Plus.