Friendly Fill-Ins: Week #190
Friendly Fill-Ins is hosted by Ellen* (15 And Meowing) and Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs). Each select two sentences for participants to complete. If you’d like to play along, click on the badge at the left. That will take you to Lorianne’s blog, where you can enter the link to your post.
The sentences to be completed can be found on both blogs each Thursday.
I have filled in using teal italics, without any help his week from Kitties Blue.
1. When I am feeling “down,” I eat dark chocolate, peanut M&Ms.
2. I want to have cats in my life for as long as I am on this earth.
3. No one knows me better than Dad Tom.
4. Will Sawyer have a seizure today? is a thought that crosses my mind often.
* Ellen’s Prancie received her wings on Wednesday, so Ellen will not be participating in Fill-Ins this week. She also will be taking a bit of a break from posting. If you have not had the opportunity to leave your condolences for Ellen and husband David, click on the link in the first paragraph.
We will remember Prancie on our Sunday Selfies blog hop.
Astrid is joining the Feline Friday blog hop at Comedy Plus and the Friendship Friday blog hop at Create With Joy from the cat tree in the bedroom. (She wasn’t too happy about being disturbed and refused to look up.) To join her, click on the badges below.