Sunday Selfies: Week #247
Our two youngsters decided to give you a two-fur today for our Sunday Selfies blog hop. I helped them make their photo more festive to celebrate Cinco de Mayo or Meow, as we prefer.
The boys both look rather grumpy for which they apologize. They weren’t upset at having to take a two-fur photo; the sun was in their eyes. They are on the catio on the new cat tree.
As soon as you hop over here and post your selfie, you can indulge in a couple of meowgaritas and have a nice easy for the remainder of the day.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us. If you are new to our hop, WELCOME! Please come back each week.