Sunday Selfies: Week #253
I am the designated Kitty Blue to be your host for this special Sunday…Father’s Day.
Lots of men claim they don’t like cats. I feel sorry for them. They are missing out on lots of love and fun. Of course, we know many cat dads. In fact several follow this blog, and their kitties join Sunday Selfies. We know they are all fabulous dads, but we think our cat dad is the very BEST one.
My selfie is our card for Dad Tom.
Now it’s your turn. If you want to share an usie with you and your dad, that would be terrific, but not necessary if your dad is shy.
Time to Hop
Here are those hopping tips Mom likes us to post.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks to everyone who continues to support and join us for our weekly hop. And welcome to all those who are joining us for the first time.
All my fursibs and I want to wish all dads everywhere a Happy Father’s Day.
Purrs and paw-pats, Calista Jo