Sunday Selfies: Week #191
Misty May has been more demanding since Lily Olivia passed away. And, like Lily, she does not take,”no,” for an answer…ever! Consequently she was right up in our faces this morning. That made it quite easy to coerce her into taking a selfie. Of course, she looks rather stern. That’s her “go to” expression.
If you are like Misty May and will do almost anything to avoid taking a selfie, she challenges you to put your best paw forward today and show off for all your friends and followers. There is one specific follower that Misty May hopes will like her selfie.
If you are new to hopping or just need a refresher course to enter our hop, here are some pointers.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thanks to everyone who follows and supports our hop and blog. Your friendship is what keeps the Kitties Blue and me blogging.
Hugs and purrs to all.