Blog Blast for Peace
I am the most peaceful cat in the Kitties Blue Kingdom, so I have the honor of being the selfie representative again today.
November 4 is a special day, and we always participate. It is the day bloggers worldwide come together and pray for peace for all humans and animals of this earth. I can’t think of a time when we need it more, especially here in the U.S. So much hatred is being demonstrated on a regular basis with these senseless shootings and killings. It is our sincere prayer that these will stop, just as it is our prayer that no animals will be senselessly euthanized or treated with disregard or cruelty.
MAY EACH OF YOU FIND YOUR OWN INNER PEACE AS WELL.
Click here for additional information about Blog4Peace and/or to link your Blog4Peace post.
We look forward to having Linky Tools working this week and having all our regular hoppers and maybe even some new ones join us. Here are those little tips for hopping Mom always wants us to share.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Purrs and paw-pats, Giulietta