Sunday Selfies: Week #252
Please forgive me for looking so unkept in my selfie. I make such rare appearances here, and I know I should try to look my best. Unfortunately, though I love being brushed, I do not like being brushed under my chin. Add photo bomber Misty May, and this is not the best of selfies. But Mom insisted I be your host today. She says that I am a recluse. I’m not sure what that means, but it doesn’t sound very nice, so here I am.
And here are those mind-numbing hopping tips. No one told us last week to stop posting them, so I am obliged to include them here.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks to everyone who continues to support and join us for our weekly hop. And welcome to all those who are joining us for the first time.
Have a terrific easy Sunday.
Purrs and paw-pats, Giulietta