Here we are just six days from our fourth blogoversary, and we have reached 1,000 posts. That milestone has left me rather speechless. When I embarked on this journey of chronicling the lives and antics of the Kitties Blue I had no idea I would have the attention span to write and publish 1,000 posts. I would like to list a few things (in no particular order) that the kitties and I have accomplished since starting this blog:
- Attending the past three BlogPaws Conferences,
- Interviewing Jackson Galaxy.
- Becoming a Cutehead and helping to transport kitties,
- Sponsoring the beautiful Swizzle at PAWS,
- Conducting several comment-a-thons with funds going to a variety of different rescues/shelters,
- Making so many wonderful friends in the pet blogging community and
- Starting the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop, which will have it’s 101st post tomorrow.
I am using our 1000th post as the basis for today’s Caturday Art submission. Lily Olivia is the subject. As the oldest (age 17) of the Kitties Blue, she deserves that honor. If by some miracle The Cat on My Head makes it to 2,000 posts, Lily will more than likely not be with us.
This is our entry in Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty’s Caturday Art Blog Hop. If you’d like to see some of the other entries and/or submit one of you own, click on Athena’s badge.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to enter our giveaway for a copy of this heartwarming book by Heather Green, you have until 5 p.m. ET today. I have three copies to give away and will mail worldwide. Winners will be selected using Random.org. For the chance to win, click here and leave a comment.
Don’t forget to start thinking about getting your selfie taken for tomorrow’s blog hop. None of the Kitties Blue have come forward as yet to volunteer to host, so you’ll just have to return to see who is here.
Until then…have a terrific Caturday.