Like cats in tutus and tiaras, we are twirling with excitement. Okay, so Lily Olivia may not look too excited (and she’s only wearing a virtual tutu and tiara), but we are filled with delight and delirious with happiness!
Create with Joy is one of the most popular and well-read blogs with a Google page rank of four! In our opinion, being featured there is like winning the lottery. And this honor came out of the blue (so to speak).
To celebrate receiving the Inspiring Blogger Award herself, Ramona from Create with Joy decided, over the course of the next several weeks, to select Friends of The Week in a range of categories and pass on the award to them!
Ramona asked one of her two adorable cats, Magellan (the newly appointed Roving Correspondent for the Feline News Network), to provide her with a list of some of his favorite Cat Blogs to receive the award and be the Friend of the Week. Mom (yeah, we are calling her that again) and The Cat on My Head were selected from the ranks to be Create with Joy’s first Inspiring Blogger. Did we say we feel honored as well as grateful?
Those receiving this award are encouraged to:
- Thank the person who nominated them and link to their blog. (The link is above.) Thank you Ramona and Magellan from the bottom of our furry little hearts. We are truly honored to accept this award from you.
- Display the award logo. See above.
- Nominate 15 bloggers who inspire you and share their links with your readers. We will do this in another post sometime next week.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so they know that they’ve been nominated. Ditto.
- Mention three things that have inspired you during the past week. We will do this as well when we pass along the award.
If you do not know Magellan or his fursib, Tsunami, or d0 not follow Create with Joy, we suggest you check out their site. You are sure to find something you like from the varied and inspiring content.
Purrs, paw-pats and kisses to Magellan and Tsunami, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo