We are having a fabulous fall with comfortable temperatures, low humidity and the most vibrant leaf colors I have ever seen. Audrey found herself a dappled sunpuddle on the catio and posed purrfectly for her dad. The surroundly fall colors enhance her Torbie fur.
She’ll be joining the Feline and Friendship Friday blog hops at Comedy Plus and Create With Joy respectively.
Here’s a bonus puzzle for this week.
Friendly Fill-ins is a blog hop hosted by Ellen (15 And Meowing) and Lorianne (Four-Legged- Furballs). If you’d like to participate, check out either of their blogs on Thursday for the sentences to be filled in. You can join the hop by clicking on their badge.
Amazingly I did not need to enlist the help of any of the Kitties Blue this week to complete the fill-ins. I am certain my usual helper, Sawyer, is not disappointed.
1. Cats, caffeine, and a snoring husband keeps me up at night.
2. If I could improve one of my senses, it would be my sight. (I have cataracts I need to have removed.)
3. If I were home alone and heard footsteps in the house, I would call 911 and then leave the house.
4. I would want the epitaph on my tombstone to say, “loved cats.” (Dad Tom and I have our burial sight and headstone. It doesn’t say this, but I can always ask to have it added. It does say, “The heart that has truly loved never forgets,” which is a line from a poem by Thomas Moore and was a part of our wedding vows.)
We’ll be back tomorrow with some Caturday Art and another puzzle. Kitties Blue and I hope to see you then!
Audrey you are positively glowing! And we LOVE your fill-ins. Mom says she misses the snoring that used to keep her awake. Keep on being awesome! Purrs Marv
Such a sweet photo and those were good fill-in answers too.
Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. We have our gravestone already too. I am lucky my cats let us sleep until at least 6 am. Beautiful photo. Thank you for the bonus puzzle. XO
I LOVE your fill-ins! I need to get busy and answer them. Love the line from the poem you shared with us too. I believe that thoroughly. Audrey is a dream there in the beautiful surroundings.
1. The cat keeps me up at night. NO one has ever loved me mre than Katie does.
2. If I could improve one of my senses, it would be sight.
3. If I were home alone and heard footfalls, I can and will defend myself.
4. I would want the epitaph on my tombstone say— “She was Faithful”.
Your fill-in are just perfect. We need to get going on the whole funeral and burial arrangements thing, too…
A lovely pic of Audrey!
Audrey is a beautiful cat- this is a lovely photo! Love your fill-ins too!
Audrey is beautiful. What a great shot.
Love your fill-ins. The surgery for cataracts is so simple and the results are amazing.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to all the kitties, a smooch to Cooper Murphy and Sawyer and a big hug to mom. ♥
Wow, that is an AMAZING photo of Audrey!! Great Fill-in answers. I think all of us would RUN if we heard footsteps in our houses (unless they were pawsteps!)
The Florida Furkids with love and whisker kisses to Sawyer from Noelle
That is a beautiful photo.
Oh, the heart that has truly loved never forgets…how true, how true and that is the most beautiful sun puddle photo you have ever posted.
Wow, such a beautiful photo of Audrey in the surrounding light. Good fill in answers too!
I meant, in the autumn light