Sunday Selfies: Week #241
My plan was to wink at you in my selfie, but I caught myself in mid-wink. I hope you like it anyway.
Before we start the blog hop, Mom has a question for those of you blogging on a WordPress platform.
Looking for Help in Protecting Our Content
As most of you know by now, our content is being stolen and posted on other blogs. One site has been shut down. Two (that we know about) continue to be active. I have been looking into some of the WordPress plug-ins that profess to make this copying of our content impossible. I found five potential plug-ins but few reviews of any of them. If anyone is using a plug-in to prevent their content from being scraped, could you please let me know in the comments, along with which plug-in you are using and if it is working for you. I know many others are caught up in this, and I will happily share anything I find that might stop this theft.
Time to Hop
Here’s the hopping tips we share every week for any newbies to the hop.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us and supporting me and the other Kitties Blue. Hope this first Sunday of spring is an easy one.
If you are new to our hop, WELCOME!
Purrs and paw-pats, Calista Jo