Sunday Selfies: Week #265
I think this is the bestest selfie I have ever taken. It helps when you look at the camera, which I normally don’t like to do. I hope you all like it as much as our mom and I do.
Before I give you those blogging tips we always print, I have a request. Our friend, Noelle, is celebrating her second birthday today. Her birthday was the day she and her family were evacuating in anticipation of Dorian, so she did not get the opportunity to celebrate. Please drop by Friends Furever and wish her a happy birthday.
Here are those hopping tips Mom likes us to include.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for joining us and supporting our blog hop. If this is your first time here, welcome. Kitties Blue and I hope you return often.
Purrs and paw-pats, Calista Jo
p.s. We are all fancy today for Noelle’s party.