Sunday Selfies: Week #208
I hope you aren’t tired of seeing ordering from me. ‘Cause, guess what? I’m back again today, and I didn’t have to photobomb Mau this week to show off my splendid tortie furs in a selfie. I was sitting on Mom’s lap getting skin scritches when I used the Photo Booth on the computer to snap my selfie. And, if I do say so myself, I think turned out torti-gorgeous!
Look at that face? Precious, right? That dreamy look is what I get when I am thinking about my husband, Sampy.
Time to Hop
Mom put together some tips on hopping with us for anyone who may need them.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Purrs and paw-pats, Astrid (with love and kisses to my hubby Sampy)