Before we get to Sunday Selfies, and the celebration of Astrid and Kitty Cat Chronicles’ Sampson’s third anniversary, I know many of you are waiting for a Sawyer update.
He had a quiet night at the ER Vet with no additional seizures. Dad Tom checked on him early yesterday morning and got the okay to pick him up. He spent the day and evening snoozing, which I expect he’ll do for a few days. He’s eaten his meals and gotten his meds.
Like most animals, Sawyer doesn’t liked being hospitalized and stuck in a cage. He whapped some of the ER Vet employees. He got mad at me as well and sunk his claws into my face and bit my lip. Luckily he didn’t break the skin with his bite.
Dad Tom and I and Sawyer are overwhelmed by the outpouring of purrs, prayers, POTP, love and support. This blogging community is made up of the most compassionate an caring people. Thank you for being our friends and caring about our little guy and all the Kitties Blue.
Dad Tom will continue to let everyone on Facebook know how Sawyer is doing, and I will continue to update here on the blog.
Sunday Selfies: Week #254
It would seem appropriate for Sawyer to have the selfie today (He did get a welcome home photo.), but Astrid gets the honor as it is her anniversary. Her selfie is a card for husband Sampy.
Prior to celebrating the anniversary, we invite you to link up your selfie. Here’s those hopping tips we like to include to help any newbies who might be joining us.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
As he always does, Mau baked a cake in his Cat Scout Bake Shop. We also have champagne, lemonade for the youngsters and a wide variety of other noms.
If you were not following The Cat on My Head when Astrid and Sampy were married at Blog Paws in 2016, here is the link to the post, “Introducing the Newlyweds.”
Thanks for joining us for Sunday Selfies and Astrid and Sampy’s Anniversary.