We would like to thank Sophie and Mom Beverly from moggiespurrs for sharing all of these great awards with us. Her generosity is unsurpassed and greatly appreciated.
The Award for Love and Kindness
1. Share an act of kindness another blogger has done for you. Brian and Dad Terry (Brian’s Home) were always willing to help me when I first started blogging and had questions about WordPress. I am passing this award on to them, however, for all they do to help kitties find homes through the blog, Forever Home Wanted.
2. Thank the person who nominated you for the award, and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate those bloggers whom you feel practice Kindness and Love — you choose how many! All of my nominees are at the bottom of this post.
Wonderful Team Member Readership Award
The creator of this award said: “As bloggers, we are also readers.
That is a part of blogging as listening is a part of speaking.”
1. Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them in your post.
2. Add the award logo to your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself. I usually share things about the kitties, but I have decided to share some things about myself for a change.
- The only time I had a nickname prior to getting married was in high school. I was called Allison after the character played my Mia Farrow on the TV drama Peyton Pace.
- My favorite word is serendipity.
- The one thing that makes me very angry is stupidity.
- I was Editor-in-Chief of my high school yearbook.
- Tom and I started riding a tandem bike in 2000.
- I finally discovered “my passion” at age 63 when I started this blog.
- I put myself through college working as a movie theater cashier.
The Angel Award
This award has no rules. It’s just a beautiful award to show great appreciation to all the beautiful Angels out there. This one is for all of you, too, so please take it!
Most Influential Blogger Award
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a blog post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment (or a pingback).
5. Include an embedded video of your current favourite song. If a video is not possible you can embed a SoundCloud track. I mostly listen to “oldies;” though, there are some current artists that I like. With this said, I am including a video of one of my all time favorite songs.
These are my nominations for all of the above awards. I think each of these blogs is exceptional and consider all of the recipients to be our friends. If any of you already have any of these awards, please forgive the duplication.
Aaaaaw Fank yous so much. We’s so honowed tu weceive these awards and tu be yous furiends. Wees fink yous all awe purretty pawsum!!! Meez also finks it’s purretty pawsum dat yous put yous selff fwu college workin’ as a movie ticket cashier. Luved learnin’ mowe ’bout yous. :)Luv ya’
Oh my “Brown Eyed Girl”! Mom says its a blast from the past. Concatulations on your awards. You made out like a bandit and you deserve them. The 7 things about yourself was interesting….we’re noisy! Also concats to the nominees. I read most of your blogs and I agree you deserve an award.
Interesting facts! I love learning about people and who they are. Congrstulations on the awards, too. Hug.
Concatulations on all your awards ! And concatulations to your exceptional friends ! Purrs
OMC–REALLY??? Brown Eyed Girl? That song was the ANTHEM of the Human’s summer and fall of senior year in high school. It is, like, just about her FAVORITE song of the 1960’s! She *knew* she liked your Mom!!!
Oh, and congrats on all the awardies! XOXOXO
Concatulations on all your much deserved awards! Thank you for thinking of us too! We appreciate it very much!
Congratulations on your VERY well-deserved awards. Your blog is such a wonderful reflection of you, and we always enjoy visiting. We are flattered and humbled that you are sharing these awards with us. Thank you for that, for being you, and for being our friends.
Concatulations on your awards. And we are totally echoing Katnip Lounge here. No WAY. You’re putting us on, right?
Congratulations on your awards
Wow, so many cool awards! Congrats!!
Concatulations on all of your catabulous awards!!!! Love from your “unexceptional furiends” 😉
Congrats on both awards. Those are such nice awards and great fun hearing stuff about the Mom. That is always fun. Have a great afternoon.
Double, triple concatulations on the PILE of awards!!!!! Great responses too – to all of them.
Congratulations on all your awards! You guys certainly deserved them all. 🙂
We are looking forward to your prize arriving. We think they may arrive sometime next week. If you have the tracking number, it would certainly help. 🙂
Conkatulayshunz on so many lubly awardz n fer givin us da Lub n Kindness award
**blushy earz** n Mum got leeky eyez! We appuusheate ya finkin of us so much.
Yer old Sisfur Nylablue n Mum too (who iz also old butt she not like me to say dat)……
Those were fantastic awards and thank you for sharing with us. You shared some amazing facts and knowing you put yourself through college while working at a movie theatre, one wonders about today’s youth doing something so ambitious!
Concats on all the awards! What nice ones they are. Today I also nominated you to join our virtual blog tour. I hope you will participate.
Congrats you guys!
That’s a whole bushel of awards…
Noodle and crew
WOW!!! So many awards! Thank you SO much for thinking of us and nominating us for these awards. We are so very honored. And concatulations to you for receiving them from moggiepurrs! The seven facts were fun to read – Mom thinks that serendipity is a fun word to say. Thanks again for the nominations. We will try to get a post out about these this week. Sampson is sending Astrid millions of kisses, and we are all sending love!
CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderful array of awards and you, my friends, are deserving of each and every one of them, for sure.
Congrats on all the nice awards and thanks so much for the kind words and for sharing with us. I will post the award next Monday!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing about yourself. A tandem bike sounds fun.
Nice learning more about you and well done putting yourself through college. Congratulations and well deserved we say. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly
Congratulations on all your great awards. You do deserve each and every one of them.
Concatulations Kitties Blue and Mom Janet on those pawsome awards.
Concatulations on your awards – and you picked some (many!) of my favorite bloggers!
Congrats on all da awards!
Mom Janet you have such spunk, great learning more about you! Congratulations on all of these great awards and thank you so much for passing them on to us…we are touched by your gesture and humbly accept.
Always fun to learn something new about someone! Enjoy your awards!
You and your troop surely deserve all these awards. Congrats!!
A HUGE conCATulation for each and every one of these awards!
And Mommy says NO WAY are you 63!!!