Sunday Selfies: Week #231
We Kitties Blue are happy when Mom does not try to coerce one of us into taking a selfie for our Sunday Selfies blog hop. Even so, we weren’t too pleased with Mom’s selection for a guest selfie.
This is one of four pudgy squirrels that kept challenging us to staring contests. As it was super cold and snowy today, we mostly stayed inside with quick visits to the catio. But we didn’t give up our bird and squirrel TV. We just sat at the kitchen window to watch.
This squirrel was unusually timid. Usually they run from the pergola, across the window sill to the deck railing and the bird feeder. This guy didn’t seem to realize that a window protected it from us. We told him if he was going to hang around, he could take the selfie for today.
Here are those tips our mom always makes us post. Sorry but she is a nag.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us.
Purrs and paw-pats, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer