Sunday Selfies: Week #263
When Mom asked me to do the selfie today, this was my response.
But being a good sport, I decided to oblige her. However, I couldn’t take my eyes off Lisbeth while I did it. She was on the cat tree hovering over me.
I am not going to bore you with a bunch of jibber jabber about how Lisbeth and I are not fans of each other. That would just mess up your easy Sunday. I am just going to add our hopping tips and call it a day.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for joining us and supporting our blog hop. If this is your first time here, welcome. Kitties Blue and I hope you return often.
Anniversary Hop Winner
Oops, I almost forgot that I am supposed to let you know the winner of last week’s giveaway. Mom put the entry numbers into Random.org’s sequence generator, and we had a surprise. The first number up was #1. That’s never happened to us before. So who is the lucky winner? One of our favorite people: Kevin (Meowmeowmans) from Animal Shelter Volunteer Life. Mom will be sending some prizes to kitties, Ava and Gracie, and their humans, Kevin and Tracey.
Purrs and paw-pats, Astrid