Sunday Selfies: Week #197
In yesterday’s post we told you we were going to try to get Mom and Dad to take an anniversary selfie. They actually obliged us; though, we hear it took them several attempts to get a decent photo. We’re just happy the eight of us got a reprieve from posing this week.
If you missed yesterday’s post, and would like to see a photo of our humans when they were young, you can find a link to that post at the bottom of this one.
Just skip all this, link up your post and go on about your day, unless you want to take a few moments to leave a comment.
If you are new to hopping, here are some tips for joining our hop.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thanks for hopping!
Purrs and paw-pats, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
p.s. from Mom Janet: Tom and I want to thank everyone who left anniversary wishes on yesterday’s blog post, Instagram and Tom’s Facebook page. We are blessed to have so many kind and thoughtful friends.