Feline & Friendship Friday
Sawyer (aka Stinky) is showing off one of Stinky’s birthday gifts from Periwinkle (aka Noelle). It’s a stegosaurus, with some epic catnip, to represent Stinky and Periwinkle’s T-Rex Trail adventure. He also received an adorable felt manatee, which he’ll share in another post.
Sawyer will be hopping today with Comedy Plus and Create With Joy.
Friendly Fill-Ins: Week #219
Kitties Blue and I like to participate in Friendly Fill-Ins each Friday. It’s hosted by Ellen (15 And Meowing) and Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs). If you’d like to participate, you can find the four sentences to be filled in each Thursday on their blogs.
Here are this week’s fill-ins. Stinky helped me out with #2. We both used the usual teal italics for our fill-ins.
1. Every July, I complain about how hot and humid it is. (See #3.)
2. Stinky: I could be Snow White’s 8th dwarf named Stinky. (Mom couldn’t answer this, as she is Snow White. When he was a youngster, one of Dad Tom’s nephews called her Aunt Snowy).
3. I could use some cooler temperatures right about now.
4. I would like to start my own cat sanctuary business.
To participate in the hop, click on the fill-ins badge above.
Some Additional Fun Questions
A friend of Ellen’s, Anne from My Tata’s Cottage, posted a fun list of questions, which Ellen completed on her blog. I decided to include the her with my answers. Perhaps you’d like to join in the fun. You can leave your answers in the comments or on your blog.
- Age backward: 37
- Favorite pie: apricot
- Steak or seafood: steak
- Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke
- Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate (dark)
- How many tattoos: 4
- Ever hit a deer: No, but one jumped over the guard rail on the interstate into the side of my car!
- Netflix or Hulu : Hulu
- Last text from: my friend Mary Jane. We were discussing hummingbirds.
- Favorite season: Fall
- Surgeries: 10+ (I’ve lost count!)
- Favorite color: Aqua & purple
- Mountains or Beach: beach
- Dogs or cats: cats
- Early morning person: never
- Have you ever flown on a plane: Yes
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Beer or wine: wine
- Mild or hot salsa: mild; though, it’s really not my thing
- Smooth or crunchy peanut butter: crunchy
- Waffles or Pancakes: waffles
- Who will play: Not sure
Thanks for coming by to see us. Please join us again tomorrow for some Caturday Art.