It has been a few year’s since Kitties Blue posted Mew Year’s Resolutions. Most have remained the same trough the years. For 2020, however, they have changed a few and added some others.
Kitties Blue 2020 Mew Year’s Resolutions
1. Get more scritches.
2. Get more belly rubs.
3. Get more treats and nip.
4. Always come when called unless napping, playing, eating, watching bird TV, day dreaming or participating in other cat-approved activities.
5. If in, demand to go out.
6. If out, demand to come in.
7. Don’t wash our butts in front of company unless it is an emergency.
9. Take up as much space in the humans’ bed as possible by sleeping east/west instead of north/south.
10. Clear the kitchen counters of all items whenever possible.
11. Pretend to be deaf whenever a human is speaking to us. (Misty May no longer has to pretend.)
12. Always help Mom with her posts.
13. Don’t be fooled into eating by Mom when she puts her head in my bowl and makes nom-nom sounds. I will only eat when I feel like it. (This is Sawyer’s personal resolution.)
14. When horking, always aim for a rug or shoe.
15. Make certain to always poop in my PTU when being taken to the vet. (Sawyer)
The Adventures of Periwinkle & Stinky
These two fun-loving tabbies are adventuring again today. Their journey can be found at Friends Furever. I know they would be happy to see your there.