Sunday Selfies: Week #257
As your host for this week’s blog hop, I am keeping my part short by just presenting my selfie.
It’s not my best selfie, but I took it in low light in the bedroom, and I’d been napping so my eyes are partially closed. The next time I get the opportunity, I’ll try to do better.
Purrs and paw-pats. Giuletta
Remembering Island Cat Wally
We wanted to do something special for our dear friend, Wally, who has flown away to the Rainbow Bridge. He was a fine, ginger tabby known for his posts, “What’s That Wally Doing?” Often he was pestering his brother Ernie.
Wally survived severe pancreatitis that required hospitalization and a feeding tube a few years ago. Unfortunately hyperthyroidism and kidney disease finally got the better of him. Wally got his special, ginger wings this past Monday, the 18th.
Rather than just post a Wally Forever badge, we got Mom to make a special collage.
Rest in peace dear Wally. We know you are surrounded by lots of friends, including some of our fursibs. You will be loved, missed and remembered always, and we will meet again.
We are looking forward to seeing lots and lots of you here to hop with us. But even if you don’t hop, we hope you will leave a few kind words for Wally’s family if you have not already done so. Here’s the link to their blog, The Island Cats.
If you need any help with hopping, here are those tips Mom demands we print every week.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us. Have a terrific Easy Sunday.
Purrs and paw-pats, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer