Friendly Fill-Ins: Week #41 *
1. Snow has been scarce this winter! Yippee, hooray!
2. My favorite kind of soup is the one the kitties’ dad makes. (It has beans, lentils, cabbage, carrots, onions, celery and either chicken or sausage. I prefer the chicken.)
3. When no one is around, I can watch as many renovation and baking shows as I want on TV.
4. Astrid is my current heart cat. She’s a snuggler with a huge purr. And she loves to make biscuits in my lap. All my pant legs are full of snags.
This photo was going to be our next Sunday Selfie, but I am using it today instead. Astrid snapped it yesterday when she was curled on my lap with her chin resting on the kitchen island counter. It seemed appropriate for this post.
On Sunday, along with our Sunday Selfies blog hop, we will be participating in another hop to welcome Angel Sammy’s new brother, Teddy Kimmell (onespoiledcat), to the blogosphere.
As Cooper Murphy is the our new ginger tabby kid, he will be doing the Sunday Selfie to honor the newest ginger tabby and his pal, Teddy! We’ll provide the info for Teddy’s hop on our Sunday post, or you can find it here now.
Friendly Fill-Ins are hosted by Annie from McGuffy’s Reader and Ellen from 15AndMeowing. This is a blog hop. You can enter the hop on Annie’s blog by clicking on the badge at the top of this post.
* My completions of the Fill-Ins are in teal italics.